This is a digital copy of the training manual.
Every year major changes appear and this year is no exception. Provisions of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act (EGRRCPA) continue to unfold. Those provisions impact Regulation Z, Regulation C, the Fair Credit Reporting act and the SAFE Act. Revisions and clarification of HMDA and Regulation C continue. The manual have been completely updated for these rules.
- Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) – includes the new EGRRCPA revisions;
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) – includes a review of Section 8 actions;
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Regulation B) – includes an update on the status of the revised residential mortgage loan application;
- Fair Housing Act – includes a review of recent redlining cases;
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (Regulation C) includes :
- The final rules, including the revised thresholds, that are effective on January 1, 2020;
- A review of the final rule that clarifies the EGRRCPA partial exemption effective on January 1,2020; and
- A review of the pending rule to clarify the remaining thresholds for open-end and closed-end credit.
- Flood Insurance Rules – includes the Mandatory Acceptance of Private Flood Insurance rules that were effective on July 1, 2019;
- Homeowners Protection Act;
- Fair Credit Reporting Act – includes a review of the pending EGRRCPA revisions;
- Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) – includes a review of the EGRRCPA revisions; and
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices.
In this 400+ page manual, you’ll receive coverage of 10 major federal real estate lending compliance topics.