Fair Lending 101 – 4 Part Bundle
December 12, 2022REGISTER NOW
Register by October 21st and take advantage of our Early Bird Pricing!
All registrations to Compliance Resource webinars include five live connections AND the recording of the webinar (guaranteed for one year).
Each part of Fair Lending 101 has been submitted to ABA Professional Certifications for CE credit review and is pending approval. Once we receive notification of the credit approval, we will notify attendees.
This is a bundle of a four part webinar series taking part on the following dates:
Every regulator, including the NCUA, is hyper-focused on fair lending and with so many elements of the process affecting lending discrimination, it is critical to be on-top of your institution’s fair lending compliance.
In this series of four one-hour sessions, you’ll learn to navigate the complexities of creating and implementing a successful fair lending program.
With increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic and issues with equitable access to credit in the news weekly, it is more important than ever to prioritize fair lending compliance.
This four-part series covers everything from the building blocks of a strong fair lending program to best practices for corrective actions. You’ll come away with the tools you need to proactively maintain compliance and identify areas for improvement within your institution’s lending process.
JOIN US TO
- Avoid costly fair lending violation fines
- Gain step-by-step best practices for creating, implementing, and maintaining an effective fair lending program
- Proactively address the increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic
- Take a closer look at recent fair lending and redlining cases to ensure your institution isn’t making similar mistakes
- Identify potential problem areas within your lending process
- Discover key corrective measures and how you can build a lending program that works for today and tomorrow
December 12, 2022