This recording is also available as part of our Fair Lending 101 – 4 Part Webinar Recording Bundle
* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
Dive into fair lending risk assessment, policies, procedures, employees, and training.
A strong foundation of a fair lending program is how an institution:
- Learns about its compliance responsibilities
- Ensures that employees understand the compliance responsibilities
- Guarantees that requirements are incorporated into the business processes
- Reviews operations to ensure responsibilities are carried out and requirements are met, and
- Takes corrective action and updates materials as necessary
In this session we will focus on why it is important, for example:
- How these key areas help manage fair lending risk
- How Noncompliance with fair lending laws may result in: Litigation, monetary penalties, and other formal enforcement actions