This webinar is part of our Spring 2023 BSA/AML Series along with Top 10 BSA/AML Issues in 2023 and How to Prepare for Them and Improving AML Detection: How to Think Like a Bad Guy. For a discounted rate on the series of recordings CLICK HERE.
Know Your Customer (KYC) and effective Customer Due Diligence (CDD) are pillars of a good AML program. Sanctions programs are a key part of that ecosystem and in the current dynamic sanctions environment, change is a constant. Designed to help you keep up with the ongoing changes, this livestreaming session examines concepts like perpetual KYC, Russian sanctions, and other emerging CDD topics.
WHEN YOU VIEW, YOU’LL…
- Get an overview of the current sanctions landscape.
- Take an in-depth look at Russian sanctions and the 50% rule.
- Find out how to leverage sanctions as a part of your customer risk rating (CRR).
- Learn how Perpetual KYC will impact your organization.
- Come away with preparation techniques for dynamic change environments.
This recording will be most useful for those working in compliance and focusing on AML, BSA, and anti-financial crimes.