* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
This is a 3-part series of webinar recordings. Each recording is available individually for $199, but you can get all three by purchasing this bundle for $500!
Voluntold (verb): When volunteering isn’t so voluntary after all. The act of being volunteered for something, usually a difficult or challenging task.
Coworker 1: “I hear you’re our new compliance officer!”
Coworker 2: “Yeah, I was voluntold last week. That’s the last time Starbucks makes me late for a meeting.”
Successful risk and compliance management in the face of new and ever-changing regulation requires an effective Compliance Management System (CMS).
In this series of three one-hour recordings we dive into building and maintaining a strong, effective CMS program for today and tomorrow.
I Was “Voluntold” into the Role of Compliance Officer. Now What? – Compliance Management Systems 101 – Webinar Recording
A Compliance Management System is how an institution establishes and communicates compliance responsibilities to its employees, ensuring operations are carried out compliantly and that appropriate corrective action can be taken as needed. In this recording, we cover the most salient aspects of a CMS and how the appropriate implementation of a CMS can embed compliance into day-to-day operations. You’ll come away knowing exactly how a CMS operates, if your FI has an effective one, and how to optimize it.
I Was “Voluntold” into the Role of Compliance Officer. Now What? – Compliance Culture and Governance – Webinar Recording
In part two, we dive into creating a culture of compliance within your FI. You’ll learn how to effectively break down silos across departments and with special attention paid to setting strong, open lines of communication, you’ll discover how to identify and foster compliance champions within your organization.
I Was “Voluntold” into the Role of Compliance Officer. Now What? – Key Pillars of Effective Compliance Management Systems Webinar Recording
A well planned, implemented, and maintained CMS can help prevent or reduce regulatory violations, protect consumers from non-compliance, and align business strategies with outcomes. The last recording in this series focuses on the key pillars of a CMS: policies and procedures, training, testing and monitoring, consumer compliant response, and third-party management. You’ll come away with actionable, practical insights for the ongoing success of your CMS.
In the last 18 months, over 60% of all enforcement actions have referenced governance and CMS issues.
New and ever-evolving regulations coupled with changes wrought by the pandemic have dramatically impacted today’s compliance professional. In order to respond appropriately and mitigate risk, a strong and effective CMS program is critical. This three-part series covers everything from foundational CMS best practices to creating a culture of compliance and the ongoing efficacy of your institution’s CMS.
- Learn how a CMS should operate and can safeguard against common compliance pitfalls
- Gauge the strength of your organization’s current CMS program and learn to shore-up weaker areas in it
- Integrate your CMS into the overall framework of your organization across entire product and service lifecycles
- Gain best practices and review key responsibilities for meeting and carrying out federal and state requirements
- Unlock constructive communication strategies to enhance accountability and break down silos across departments
- Come away with practical and applicable tips for the continued efficacy of your CMS