* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
This recording will provide you with the tools you need to build an effective Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) compliance program.
Complete and accurate HMDA data is essential to understanding where and to whom loans are being made. The regulators have signaled that increased scrutiny of HMDA data should be expected, and there is no better time to perfect your HMDA compliance program.
The Biden Administration, as well as the director of the CFPB, have indicated that the CFPB will continue to prioritize the enforcement of fair lending and racial equity issues. Implementing a strong, comprehensive HMDA compliance program will help ensure the accuracy of your HMDA data, and when analyzed, help manage your fair lending risk.
- Discover the 4 Key Pillars of a Strong HMDA Program: Board and Management Oversight, Policies and Procedures, Training, and Monitoring and Reporting.
- Come away with strategies to prioritize data integrity and tips for accurate data collection
- Gain a complete understanding of what’s needed to build a strong, functional HMDA compliance program
- Learn how transaction testing can highlight potential weaknesses in HMDA related procedures
- Review how policymakers and examiners assess HMDA data and tolerance thresholds for reporting errors
- Find out how to avoid data resubmission, examination delays, regulatory violations, and civil money penalties
- Uncover efficient and effective correction and remediation tactics
- Analyze your fair lending performance and the story your HMDA data tells about your financial institution
This recording is designed for your frontline staff, marketing department, sales staff, board of directors, senior management, compliance champions, compliance and audit.