* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
During this webinar we will look at key elements of the documents and fiduciary accounts you are opening. Why are banks taking such big losses on these accounts? What do we do right and wrong to cause these issues? What can each type of fiduciary do and not do? What happens at death? We will focus on what these fiduciary jobs are and what paperwork accompanies them.
- Statutory Durable POAs
- Understanding what POAs cover
- Reviewing trust agreements
- Guardianship Court Orders and Letters
- Executor Do’s and Don’ts
- Custodians, Representative Payees and VA Fiduciary
This recording is designed for Deposit Operations, Deposit Compliance, Branch Operations, BSA, Security, Training and all branch staff