The interagency final rule on CRA Modernization is coming! We’ve crafted this session to help you prepare for what’s coming next. This two-hour on-demand session will delve into CRA Modernization and what your institution needs to know to ease the regulatory burden and make the implementation process as smooth as possible.
Join us to unpack CRA Modernization and come away with:
- A comprehensive overview of the changes to CRA, its scope, and how it will impact your institution.
- An understanding of how different sized banks are evaluated, either by thresholds, ratings, or a combination.
- The key definitions of assessment areas and how to address each type.
- A solid grasp of how the agencies use different performance tests and standards to assess a bank’s CRA performance, and which tests apply to each type of institution.
- Insight into how data collection and reporting come into play.
- A detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after you’ve completed the program.
Who Should Attend:
This session may be most useful for those working as compliance officers, CRA officers, loan officers and loan department staff, as well as, bank counsel and auditors.