* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
This webinar recording is also available, at a discounted rate, in our 3-Part Compliance Basics Webinar Bundle
New to BSA or just need a good overview of the basics? This is the recording for you. We will look at the basics of a good BSA program, the risk assessment, pillars and core regulatory components of BSA, It is perfect for new BSA Officers, Management who wants to understand how the program works from start to finish. No better time than 2021 to get your BSA Officer and Staff trained on the rules for BSA.
- Managing risk assessments, internal controls, audit and training
- Beneficial ownership issues and changes
- Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- SAR Reporting and Decision Making
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- 314 A and 314 B
- Funds Transfers and Monetary Instrument Rules
- COVID 19 Fraud
- Virtual Currency Issues
- Geographic issues
- Cyber Crimes, Elder Fraud, Human Trafficking and Human Smuggling
- Challenges when you open accounts online
The recording is designed for BSA Officers and Staff, Bank Management and Board of Directors, and branch staff