FORUM PROFILE

CMG Date/ Time Survey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

During our CMG sessions on Friday, November 2nd we will be discussing the survey we created to help us determine the best days/ times for each of our members to attend our sessions live. I will email the link after our meeting, but I also wanted it to be available on our forum. The link below will take you to our survey. Please make sure you respond so we can put you in a group that will best fit your schedule.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: Please write your name in the comment box on the survey page so we can tell which member is taking the survey. We need to be able to match the person with their results to ensure we get you in the date/ time slot you want. Only one member per financial institution needs to take the survey.

https://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e6l3blb0h901b06p/start

Thanks,
    Amy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Survey Update: There was an error on the survey so the comments weren’t matching up to the survey results. This made it impossible for us to tell who wanted what day/ time thus making our survey useless. If you’ve already completed the survey I apologize, but if you have not taken the survey then please don’t bother. I will be making edits to our survey template, and then re-posting/ emailing the survey to all of our members once again. I apologize for this inconvenience, but it was new software so we are experiencing some first time user problems. When Jack and I tested the survey everything worked out fine, but now our results are impossible to read. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The results are in . . .

Our members voted and the two most popular dates/ times for our CMG session were Friday from 9:30-10:30am EST and Friday 11-12pm EST. The race for third was a close one with Wednesday from 11-12pm EST barely pulling ahead. We need your feedback because we want to accomodate all of our members. Since Thursday from 1-2pm EST was not chosen we are worried that our west coast members might have trouble attending sessions live. This is where YOU come in. If you chose Wednesday as your first or second choice please let us know if your vote would change if we moved the time on Wednesday to 1-2pm EST instead of 11-12pm EST. Please let us know your thoughts as soon as possible!

Thanks!
    Amy Faust

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.