FORUM PROFILE

ARM Loans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mdunker

Recently the FRB changed how we have to get our weekly average T-bills. I am sure most of us have disclosed the website that a consumer may go to, to review this rate. The website is http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h15. Since this change has taken place it is not very easy to find the actual rate that we are using on the above site. I do have concerns over this but I have contacted my LOS vendor and they say it is still in compliance.

rcooper

mdunker,
    It has been a while since I’ve looked at these rates. I pulled up the link you provided and found a link at the bottom that took me to the downloadable weekly rates. It was difficult to find and did required a few additional clicks. I assume that is where you are pulling your rates, is that correct?

rcooper

mdunker,
    I’m following up on your post above. There doesn’t seem to be an easy link to provide to now that the weekly average rates are downloadable and take a few clicks to access. With that in mind, since you can still access the information through the link above my opinion is that the link is still acceptable to use.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.