* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
In this recording, we’ll dive into how your institution’s digital marketing efforts could be causing major redlining issues and what you can do to mitigate those risks.
Available on demand, you’ll come away from this session understanding how digital marketing practices can violate fair lending laws. Together, we’ll discuss:
- The increasing risk of digital redlining
- Recent enforcement actions related to digital marketing and redlining
- Which internal policies and procedures you need to pay particular attention to
- Tips for working with the marketing department to appropriately address common pitfalls
Regulators, including HUD and the CFPB, have become increasingly focused on discrimination risks related to digital advertising. Now is the time to examine your institution’s digital marketing practices and fair lending compliance management systems. View this recording to ensure you’re mitigating these redlining risks.
- Uncover how your institution may be violating fair lending laws through its digital marketing practices
- Gain actionable best practices and come away with a game-plan to address digital redlining risks
- Learn from recent enforcement actions highlighting digital marketing and redlining violations
- Review how examiners have been directed to assess fair lending disparities in a digital environment
- Learn new strategies for working inter-departmentally with marketing teams to navigate common challenge areas going forward
This recording is designed for your frontline staff, marketing department, sales staff, board of directors, senior management, compliance champions, compliance and audit.