* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable word document in your confirmation e-mail. The materials that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
During this webinar we will cover everything new on IRAs. You will also get a good product review and update for the 2021-2022 tax season. We will look at how to correct excesses, do conversions, recharacterizations not to mention a look at IRS reporting. If there are IRA changes, this outline will be updated to reflect those changes.
Upon completion of the program participants understand:
- Proposed Changes in the Build Back Better Act
- Traditional, Roth, SEP and SIMPLE review
- Complicated movements—rollovers, transfers, conversions and recharacterizations
- Correcting Excess contributions
- New Numbers and phaseouts for 2022
- Getting a handle on the paperwork and reporting
- Inherited IRAs
What you will receive:
- 600+ IRA Handbook
The program is designed for IRA Administrators, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Training, Branch Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Tellers, Compliance Officers, and others who open accounts for retirement.