This is a bundle of a four part webinar series taking part on the following dates:
Part 1 – Recording (Fair Lending Compliance Program)
Part 2 – Recording (Foundation of a Fair Lending Program)
Part 3 – Recording (First, Second and Third Lines)
Part 4 – Recording (Corrective Action and Oversight)
Every regulator, including the NCUA, is hyper-focused on fair lending and with so many elements of the process affecting lending discrimination, it is critical to be on-top of your institution’s fair lending compliance.
In this series of four one-hour recordings, you’ll learn to navigate the complexities of creating and implementing a successful fair lending program.
With increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic and issues with equitable access to credit in the news weekly, it is more important than ever to prioritize fair lending compliance.
This four-part series of recordings covers everything from the building blocks of a strong fair lending program to best practices for corrective actions. You’ll come away with the tools you need to proactively maintain compliance and identify areas for improvement within your institution’s lending process.
- Avoid costly fair lending violation fines
- Gain step-by-step best practices for creating, implementing, and maintaining an effective fair lending program
- Proactively address the increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic
- Take a closer look at recent fair lending and redlining cases to ensure your institution isn’t making similar mistakes
- Identify potential problem areas within your lending process
- Discover key corrective measures and how you can build a lending program that works for today and tomorrow