Complaint management focuses on resolving customer grievances, identifying areas of improvement, and developing better products or services. It is an essential component of your Compliance Management System (CMS) and is handled by your customer service operations. For this reason, your employees are vital, as addressing customer complaints about products or customer service can be tricky for even the most seasoned employees. The training these employees receive is imperative for the success of both your customer support and customer service departments.
A strong complaints program is not only a means to gather valuable customer insight, but it helps your institution understand risk and make improvements. This should not only lead to strong programs, and protection from reputation risk and regulatory fines, but also increased profitability, and increased customer satisfaction. You’ll come away from this on-demand session understanding
- Training Resources
- 7 Key Components to a Successful Complaint Management Program
- Policies and Procedures
- Clear Channels of Communication
- Investigation Process – including how the institution records the complaint
- Written Response
- Corrective Action
- Tracking, Trending, Analyzing, and Retaining Data
- Employee Education
This on-demand session has been designed for frontline staff, customer contact employees, the board of directors, senior management, and risk management, as well as compliance and audit personnel.
* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The PowerPoint that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.