* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable document in your confirmation e-mail. The materials that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
During this two-hour webinar recording we will cover a wide range of BSA topics for the current environment. Designed for BSA Officers and staff this program will present new and evolving issues with BSA. During this session we will look at the evolving landscape of the beneficial ownership regulation. What do companies have to do? What do banks have to do? Learn more about this change and how it affects your current program.
85% of institutions who open accounts online experience fraud. During this session we will look at taking our Customer Identification Programs to the virtual world. What will that look like and how do we prevent financial crimes.
De-risk customers? What does it mean? A special look at these important customer groups.
Plus changes to the exam manual and continuing issues with CTRs and SARs.
Upon completion of this recording, you’ll will understand:
- Beneficial Ownership Where Are We?
- Customer Identification Program including Online Account Opening Issues
- High Risk Customers and Services—De-Risking can you do it?
- SARS and CTRs Update
- Keep Open Requests
- BSA Fines and Penalties
- Current examination hot spots—changes to the exam manual
- And More…
This webinar recording is designed for BSA Officers and staff.