* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable document in your confirmation e-mail. The materials that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
We will cover all the 2022 changes to deposit accounts and recap what needs to be done this year. We will also look at the status of pending legislation and continuing challenges facing the deposit side of the financial institution. Regulation D, E, CC, DD and the hot topics that surround these regulations. What are the new supervisory issues, FDIC insurance issues, exam hot spots and everything that deposit compliance officers need to do their jobs in 2022.
This catch-all recording will be helpful to make sure we have not missed anything so far in 2022. Checklists and summaries will help you manage these complex areas affecting our customers.
Upon completion of the recording you’ll understand:
- Overdraft Programs
- Marijuana and Hemp Update
- Handling time deposits—renewals, partial withdrawals
- Who needs a NOW account when we have interest-bearing DDA
- Error Resolution—Reg E New FAQs
- Deceased Accounts
- Tax reporting, B Notices and penalties
- Nonresident alien interest reporting and W-8BENs
- And So much more
This recording is designed for deposit operations, deposit compliance, branch administration, bookkeeping, account services and those who run the operations side of the bank or credit union.