Redlining Risks in Digital Marketing
January 11, 2023REGISTER NOW
Register by December 9th and take advantage of our Early Bird Pricing!
All registrations to Compliance Resource webinars include five live connections AND the recording of the webinar (guaranteed for one year).
Redlining Risks in Digital Marketing has been submitted to ABA Professional Certifications for CE credit review and is pending approval. Once we receive notification of the credit approval, we will notify attendees.
In this 90-minute session, we’ll dive into how your institution’s digital marketing efforts could be causing major redlining issues and what you can do to mitigate those risks.
Streaming live January 11th, you’ll come away from this session understanding how digital marketing practices can violate fair lending laws. Together, we’ll discuss:
- The increasing risk of digital redlining
- Recent enforcement actions related to digital marketing and redlining
- Which internal policies and procedures you need to pay particular attention to
- Tips for working with the marketing department to appropriately address common pitfalls
Regulators, including HUD and the CFPB, have become increasingly focused on discrimination risks related to digital advertising. Now is the time to examine your institution’s digital marketing practices and fair lending compliance management systems. Join us January 11th to ensure you’re mitigating these redlining risks.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Uncover how your institution may be violating fair lending laws through its digital marketing practices
- Gain actionable best practices and come away with a game-plan to address digital redlining risks
- Learn from recent enforcement actions highlighting digital marketing and redlining violations
- Review how examiners have been directed to assess fair lending disparities in a digital environment
- Learn new strategies for working inter-departmentally with marketing teams to navigate common challenge areas going forward
This session is designed for your frontline staff, marketing department, sales staff, board of directors, senior management, compliance champions, compliance and audit.
Kimberly Boatwright is EVP and Director of Risk and Compliance at Compliance Resource, LLC and has more than a two decades of experience working in the financial services industry. Ms. Boatwright is a well-regarded financial industry risk and compliance professional with a strong background in program development and implementation. She is a thought leader who specializes in Fair Lending, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and consumer compliance. During her career she has worked for and consulted with all types of financial institutions helping to establish and evolve compliance and risk programs. She is a frequent public speaker, trainer, and author on compliance and risk management topics. Kimberly is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
January 11, 2023