Fair Lending Compliance – 4 Part Series
May 3, 2023REGISTER NOW
Every regulator, including the NCUA, is hyper-focused on fair lending and with so many elements of the process affecting lending discrimination, it is critical to be on-top of your institution’s fair lending compliance.
In this series of four sessions, you’ll learn to navigate the complexities of creating and implementing a successful fair lending program.
- Session 1: Fair Lending Compliance Programs
May 3, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm
In this session, you’ll gain a more complete understanding of what a fair lending compliance program is and what the most important elements are for your institution.
- Session 2: The Foundations of your Fair Lending Program
May 10, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:30 pm
This session examines the fundamental elements of a fair lending program and how appropriate management of those key areas can mitigate fair lending risks.
- Session 3: Testing, Monitoring, and Audits
May 15, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:30 pm
The third session in this series provides practical approaches to ensuring compliance is embedded in your everyday processes.
- Session 4: Corrective Action and Oversight
May 31, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm
The final session explores the importance of corrective action and focuses on how to use the issues and challenges you may uncover to enhance and grow your fair lending program.
With increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic and issues with equitable access to credit in the news weekly, it is more important than ever to prioritize fair lending compliance.
This four-part series covers everything from the building blocks of a strong fair lending program to best practices for corrective actions. You’ll come away with the tools you need to proactively maintain compliance and identify areas for improvement within your institution’s lending process.
Join us to:
- Avoid costly fair lending violation fines
- Gain step-by-step best practices for creating, implementing, and maintaining an effective fair lending program
- Proactively address the increased regulatory scrutiny post-pandemic
- Take a closer look at recent fair lending and redlining cases to ensure your institution isn’t making similar mistakes
- Identify potential problem areas within your lending process
- Discover key corrective measures and how you can build a lending program that works for today and tomorrow
All registrations include a recording of the sessions that can be reviewed as needed.
Kimberly Boatwright is EVP and Director of Risk and Compliance at Compliance Resource, LLC and has more than a two decades of experience working in the financial services industry. Ms. Boatwright is a well-regarded financial industry risk and compliance professional with a strong background in program development and implementation. She is a thought leader who specializes in Fair Lending, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and consumer compliance. During her career she has worked for and consulted with all types of financial institutions helping to establish and evolve compliance and risk programs. She is a frequent public speaker, trainer, and author on compliance and risk management topics. Kimberly is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
May 3, 2023