Evolving from Fair Lending to Fair Banking
November 29, 2023REGISTER NOW
Fair banking sits at the intersection of corporate governance, compliance, and social responsibility. It aims to safeguard consumers, promote financial inclusion, contribute to economic stability, ensure compliance with regulations, and prevent systemic risks in the financial industry. As the industry moves beyond fair lending, adopting a more holistic fair banking approach is increasingly important. When you join us November 29th, you’ll gain the tools needed to build on your institution’s fair lending policies and level up to fair banking.
In addition to covering what fair banking is and why your FI needs to address it, we’ll also dive into how responsible and fair banking practices can help your institution…
- Withstand regulatory scrutiny.
- Improve risk management processes.
- Enhance customer relationships.
- Strengthen your brand and reputation within your community.
Fair lending programs have been in place for decades. As the name suggests, they focus largely on an institution’s lending practices. Fair banking, on the other hand, is intended to hold everyone in the organization accountable for the treatment of customers, the institution’s role in the community, and prevent unethical practices.
Recent regulatory enforcement actions against Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Regions are key indicators for the importance of prioritizing fair banking practices in your institution. You’ll come away from this live-streaming webinar with the tools you need to incorporate, manage, and measure fair and responsible banking practices.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Discover how fair banking practices can improve your institution’s ability to withstand regulatory scrutiny.
- Find out how to incorporate the results of your Fair Lending, UDAAP, and CRA risk assessments into a more comprehensive fair and responsible banking risk assessment.
- Gain proactive strategies for implementing and mitigating fair banking requirements.
- Come away with tips to ensure your entire organization is accountable for their role in creating a fair banking environment.
- Learn from recent enforcement actions and how to avoid common fair banking challenges.
Who Should Attend:
This program has been designed for those working in compliance and would be particularly useful for compliance officers, senior management, risk managers, and retail and lending leaders.
All webinar registrations include a recording of the session that can be reviewed as needed.
November 29, 2023