Conducting the ACH Risk Assessment Series – Two Part Series
January 17, 2024REGISTER NOW
This webinar series is designed to help you identify and mitigate ACH Risk that all Originating Depository Financial Institutions (ODFIs) and Receiving Depository Financial Institutions (RDFIs) are exposed to when originating, receiving, and processing ACH transactions.
Join us January 17th and 23rd as we outline the key components of an effect ACH Risk management program. You’ll also gain a deeper understanding of…
- ACH Policies and their impact on your institution.
- The importance of reporting to the Board on your ACH program.
- The registration requirements with Third-Party Senders, according to Nacha, for the ODFI.
- Details for the NEW Nacha Rule Amendment on “TPS – Roles & Responsibilities, effective September 2022, which requires the TPS (Third-Party Sender) and nested TPS to conduct a Risk Assessment.
When processing ACH transactions, you can encounter a variety of risks, including operational, credit, compliance, fraud, return, and reputational risk. Most ACH risk can be mitigated through proper due diligence for all originating customers and strict adherence to ACH origination and credit policies, which includes monitoring ACH activity. In addition, due to a recent Rules amendment, TPS (Third-Party Senders) and even nested TPS must conduct an ACH Risk Assessment. Join us in January to get details on how you can incorporate mitigating measures to manage your ACH risk.
When you participate in this two-part series, you’ll come away with …
- An in-depth review of how the ACH Network functions, including SDA (Same Day ACH) functionality.
- Strategies for developing an effecting ACH Risk Management Program.
- Details on the recent Nacha Operating Rules amendment
- Tips for assessing the ACH risk for Third-Party Senders and nested Third-Party Senders.
- Knowing which Nacha Operating Rules to utilize when conducting an ACH Risk Assessment.
- Actionable insight into mitigating ACH Risk in your organization.
- Tips for ongoing maintenance and monitoring of your entire ACH program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program has been designed for those working in compliance, audit, and risk, as well as…
- Third-Party Senders and Processors
- Originating Companies
- Banking Operations Managers and Staff
- Treasury Management Professionals
- Aspiring and Current AAPs (Accredited ACH Professionals)
- Banking Managers and Leadership
January 17, 2024
2 – 4 PM ET
January 23, 2024
2 – 4 PM ET
Donna K Olheiser, AAP, is the vice president of Education Services and founder of Dynamic Mastership, LLC. She is an enthusiastic and energetic Certified Master Trainer with over 14 years’ experience. She has over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry which includes 9 years’ experience as the education service director at a Regional Payments Association (RPA), where she managed and facilitated the entire education program for nearly 800 financial institution members. Prior to that, Ms. Olheiser spent 14 years in various departments with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and also holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designation (achieved in 2004). Her extensive knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion for transferring payment processing knowledge using the adult learning theory is remarkable and has helped many payment professionals perform daily operational tasks including exception processing while remaining compliant with the NACHA Operating Rules. She uses scenarios and examples to bring the learning home, easy to comprehend and apply to real-life day-to-day ACH processing.
January 17, 2024