Compliance Masters Group
The financial industry has seen unprecedented regulatory change in recent years. Some changes are effectively immediately while others may have effective dates ranging from 30 days to three years after enactment or issuance. As rules and regulations applicable to financial institutions continue to evolve and increase, it is critical for financial institution staff to stay informed in order to manage change and comply with regulatory requirements. Compliance Resource offers the Compliance Masters Group (CMG) to help compliance professions master new and existing compliance issues.
Our Compliance Masters Groups meets for one hour every other week to discuss new rules or issues related to existing rules that are emerging. Each CMG meeting generally consists of a review of compliance news and industry updates, training on a specific topic from an industry expert, and products to assist in members’ compliance efforts.
Are you effectively and efficiently mastering compliance changes? Are you aware of the new requirements? Have you developed new and revised existing policies and procedures that might be needed? Have you trained your staff, your board of directors and senior management on new requirements? Are you prepared to continue to take action on even more new regulatory requirements? Are you facing this massive task alone? Through our Compliance Masters Group we will master these issues together.
BI-WEEKLY INTERACTIVE COACHING SESSIONS
Every two weeks members participate in an hour long on-line interactive coaching session. Each session consists of one or more live presentations from Jack Holzknecht, or another qualified presenter. Members receive extensive program materials. A recording of each program is available for member use following the program.
Members engage in ongoing communication with each other in a private, members-only forum.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Together we develop the policies and procedures required by the regulations.
Each Compliance Masters Group is limited to 75 members. 75 members provides for adequate diversity of opinions and skills. The limited membership also assures that the needs of each member can be addressed.
Members assist one another to achieve mastery of the compliance requirements. While Jack Holzknecht facilitates the coaching sessions and other efforts of the Masters Group, each member brings their own strengths to the table. Together we master compliance issues.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR WHOLE STAFF
Each member receives one connection to the bi-weekly Interactive Coaching Sessions, but there is no limit on the number of listeners at your end of the line. Also, a recording of each Coaching Session is available for unlimited replays.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership costs $900 per quarter. Payment is by check or credit card. You may cancel at any time and receive a full refund of unearned fees.
Each quarter you will receive 6 one-hour interactive coaching sessions, unlimited access to the private members-only Forum, policies, procedures, and much more. In short, everything needed to master compliance issues, including the provisions of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer protection Act.
Jack Holzknecht is the CEO of Compliance Resource, LLC. He has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 43 years. In 37 years as a trainer over 130,000 bankers (and thousands of examiners) have participated in Jack’s live seminars and webinars. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and a member of the National Speakers Association.
- Examiner– Jack spent the early years of his career as a federal bank examiner. He served as examiner-in-charge of safety and soundness, compliance, and trust examinations of financial institutions located in several mid-western states.
- Consultant– As a consultant Jack worked with financial institutions to develop effective, and easily understood policies and procedures, and compliance programs. He led banks in their efforts to comply with enforcement actions, including reimbursement orders. He aided financial institutions in their efforts to implement loan origination software.
- Audit/Review– Jack has participated in hundreds of compliance audits/examinations.
- Form Designer– Jack headed the Products Division of a regional consulting company for over ten years where he developed loan and deposit form systems and managed the marketing of those products.
- Loan Origination Software Developer– Jack headed the Products Division of a regional consulting company for over ten years where he developed loan origination and other compliance software.
- Trainer– Jack has developed and presented training programs to bankers in 43 states. He has been an instructor at compliance schools presented by several state bankers associations. And he developed and delivered compliance training for the FDIC and OTS for ten years.