Reply To: Flood Insurance


We had a similar situation at a bank where I worked. You should be able to talk to your flood determination company and explain your situation. They have most likely seen this before and can review the location of the barn using the parcel number and aerial maps to determine if the barn is located in a flood zone. If part of the barn is in a flood zone then you will need flood insurance on the barn.

Jack’s Compliance Resource offers many products including policy and procedure updates, Director/Senior Manager Updates, Training Manuals, Flowcharts, Checklists and more. To access Jack’s Compliance Resource products visit our marketplace by clicking here:
Jack’s Compliance Resource Marketplace