Compliance Resource training manuals are designed to be used when conducting in-house training, whether initial training upon implementation of the new requirement, periodic training for new team members or remedial training for longer-term team members. The Regulation V – Appendix E Accuracy and Integrity training manual explains the existing requirements of the CFPB’s Regulation V accuracy and integrity rules. In addition, a review of the CFPB’s Bulletin 2016-01 released in February 2016 is included to gain a further understanding of the regulatory expectations for your financial institution.
This manual covers:
- The meaning of accuracy and integrity in relation to the requirements of FCRA;
- Specific components of the policies and procedures as dictated by the requirements within Appendix E;
- The guidelines in Appendix E of Regulation V that must be considered in developing policies and procedures;
- The frequency by which the policies and procedures must be reviewed and updated to meet the regulatory requirements; and
- The contents of CFPB’s Compliance Bulletin 2016-01 released in February 2016 regarding accuracy and integrity.