* Please note that the recording links will be delivered to you via a downloadable PDF in your confirmation e-mail. The materials that corresponds with the recording will be automatically delivered upon purchasing via email from the website.
It’s been 27 years since the federal bank regulatory agencies overhauled the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations. On May 5, 2022, after several false starts over recent years, the agencies issued a proposal to strengthen and modernize regulations implementing the CRA. The proposal features several significant revisions and will likely become final in March.
This two-hour webinar recording examines the agencies’ proposed rules and provides a framework for you to begin planning for the CRA final rule.
The proposed regulations include major changes from the current regulations. In this recording we review the agencies’ new proposed rule, with comparisons to the existing and prior proposed rules, and begin planning for the implementation of the rules once final.
Whether you’re new to the requirements or a seasoned veteran, you’ll come away from this session with:
- A comprehensive review of the rapidly changing requirements of the CRA
- An understanding of how different sized banks are evaluated, either by thresholds, ratings, or a combination
- The key definitions of assessment areas and how to address each type
- A solid grasp of how the agencies use different performance tests and standards to assess a bank’s CRA performance, and which tests apply to each type of institution
- Insight into how data collection and reporting comes into play
- A detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after you’ve completed the program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The recording is designed for loan officers, compliance officers, CRA officers, loan department staff, bank counsel and auditors